Professional Electrical Contractor Serving Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
Why I started Electrician Vancouver is why you might care. I was inspired by my mother to start Electrician Vancouver. She pointed out that women and the elder generations don’t know who to turn to, or who to trust when faced with an electrical issue.
As a result, my aim is to ensure that women, middle aged and the senior community has an electrician who they can rely on in the following ways :
1. The price that’s quoted is the exact price you will pay.
2. The promise that is made is the promise that you will receive.
3. The service that’s provided is quick, clean, safe, and comes with a satisfaction guarantee that you can always trust.
Our electrical contractor services in Vancouver include:
- Construction, renovation, expansion
- Insurance company inspection
- Replace/upgrade old wiring
- Electrical Service upgrade
- Electrical panel installation
- HID or LED lighting
- Timer, photocell or network controls
- Electrical contracting
- Audio, video, telecommunications wiring
- Electric car charger
- High temperature shutdown systems
- Anything you need – call now 778-245-4188
To change the culture of Vancouver based electricians to one where it’s natural and easy to trust any Electrician in Vancouver. I believe that together we can put unethical traders out of business by creating uniquely new ethical installation standards and service culture.
Providing a good living for the ethical Electricians in Vancouver and guaranteed safety and peace of mind for you, our valued client.
About Electrician Vancouver
As an electrician in Vancouver, I specialize in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. Electricians may also be employed in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure, as well as data, telecommunications, audio/video, and cable lines.
The president of Electrician Vancouver personally challenges any customer to a squash game. The stakes are high. If you lose, you have to clean his bathtub, but if you win, he will award you a five pound bag of oranges. Are you up to the challenge?
Honest and Reliable
I promise that when it comes to ensuring your safety and security, which is another way for saying, taking care of your electrical requirements, you have my guarantee, that what I do will be as good as you can get at a fair and reasonable price. Both myself and my customers will tell you that I only make promises I can keep.
All you have to do is give Electrician Vancouver or office a call, and you’ll hear from me within 24 hours. Just in case you require an out of hours or emergency service – you’ll receive a call back in an hour.